5 fast easy steps for STANDING OUT IN SATURATED MARKETS. Use them to ensure CUSTOMERS SEE YOU FIRST
To attract customers, you need to highlight what makes you unique. This is known as your USP (unique selling proposition). It's your sports e-commerce business' most powerful marketing weapon.
1. List your strengths and weaknesses.
2. List your competitors' strengths and weaknesses.
3. Compare the two lists. List areas where you're strong and your competitors are weak.
4. Highlight the strengths most relevant to your target market.
5. Test these findings through your sales and marketing data.
Congratulations! You've now found your USP.
Use it throughout all your material. On your website, in adverts, emails, everything.